Belt Conveyors are commonly used on production lines, in package handling and small part handling.
We offer Straight Horizontal, Incline and Decline Belt conveyors as part of our range. (See technical section for more information)
All CMECS conveyors are manufactured in-house at our factory in the East Midlands.
What are Belt Conveyors?
Our Belt Conveyors can be supplied as straight horizontal or straight inclined modules complete with nose-over and power.
Power is supplied in the form of Drum drives, End (shaft mounted) drives or Underslung centre drives.
Why or Where to use Belt Conveyors
If the goods you are transporting are non standard then the Belt Conveyor could be your ideal choice.
Suitable for goods of varying sizes & weights, a Belt Conveyor is also ideal for loose (unboxed) items.
Goods can be conveyed at relatively high speeds and volumes.
Our Belt Conveyors are robust and of a durable design and construction.
- Excellent for conveying material from one elevation to another
- More controlled method of conveying small or irregular sized goods
- Ease of use and flexibility
- Ambient temperature +5 to +40 degrees centigrade
- Conveyor Speeds 0.2, 0.3, 0.4 or 0.5 metres per second
- Max Load Capacity 50kg per metre
- Extruded Anodised Aluminium side frame construction
- Standard Lane Widths (LW) available ***Coming Soon***
- Other Lane Widths available on request
- Excellent option for conveying small items or those unsuitable for roller conveyors
- Modular construction allows for future system expansion
- Cost effective reliable solution for product transportation
Made In Britain: We are a proud member of the Made In Britain Campaign.
Fast Turnaround: Our standard conveyors can be with you within 4-5 working days of order placement.
Easy Assembly: Our standard conveyors are easy to install with the manual provided. If you should require any further help we are just a phone call away.
12 Month Guarantees: All of our products are offered with a full 12 month guarantee.